Chelsea and I had some fun interviewing each other and here are the results! We've been e-friends for years and it's been wonderful seeing her blog grow into what it has become now. If you haven't stopped by already, go do it! it's adorable and it'll become an instant favorite!
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
- My name is Chelsea and I run the Tea Talk blog. I have been blogging under Tea Talk for over a year and a half now and enjoy posting daily outfit posts, and little peaks into my every day life. I have a wonderful boyfriend of four years, and love writing, taking photographs, and trying new restaurants.
2. What got you interested in blogging, and how long have you been blogging for?
-Writing has always been a great passion of mine. I have been writing little stories here and there since I was in the single digits, and finally found blogging around the age of twelve with the use of Xanga and Livejournal. I continued blogging through my teen years, and into my twenties. I started my current blog as a way to show my boyfriend what I was doing while away one summer and have seen it involved into its current status since then.
3. Can you tell us a little bit about your style?
-I would describe my style as being classic, with the occasional modern and edgy twists to it. I love a good white shirt, a black cardigan dark jeans, and some cute boots. I really love layering up, and usually wear a cardigan with every outfit. I also really love dresses and high-waisted skirts.
4. What does your daily routine look like?
-I usually get up around 6:30 a.m. and get ready for the day. I have coffee and breakfast with my boyfriend Scott, than I'm off to school by 9 a.m. My first class is over by 11:30 a.m. and I generally take a little time to blog or check up on other blogs before Scott and I have lunch around 12:30 p.m. Usually during my lunch break Scott will also take outfit photos for me, and also try and pick up a coffee or tea before my next class. After lunch I'm off to my second class, and than to my third and final shortly after. My evenings are spent eating dinner, doing homework, and catching up on blogs.
5. What are your favorite trends for fall?
-My favorite trends for fall are cozy, oversized sweaters, lace-up boots, and anything olive green.
6. When you're at school or blogging, what can you be found doing?
-Oh boy! I always seem to be doing one or the other, but when I do have some extra time I love going to the movies with my boyfriend, shopping at a few of my favorite local spots, or going out to eat for a nice dinner.
7. With regards to fashion, what do you draw inspiration from?
-I honestly feel that my biggest inspiration is nature. I feel my best when I'm surrounded by green trees, a large body of water, and some beautiful scenery. I love matching my outfits to the outdoors, and usually find inspiration in the seasons as well (light colors for spring and summer, dark colors for fall and winter).
8. If you had to pick one outfit to wear the rest of your life, what would it look like?
-One outfit? Yikes! It would probably included a comfy white t, skinny jeans, an oversized black cardigan, and a comfy pair of boots.
9. What does your boyfriend, family, and friends think about your blog?
-My boyfriend, Scott, actually really likes my blog. He usually looks at it every day, and is always encouraging me to work on it. My family also likes my blog, but rarely looks at it. And my friends like it from what I hear :]
10. Do you have any advice to aspiring fashion bloggers? What about someone simply interested in blogging, but really doesn't know where to start?
-For the aspiring fashion bloggers out there, be yourself and wear what you like. Don't be afraid to try new looks, but always stay true to your personal style.
-New bloggers, blog about the things you look and do on a daily basis. Don't be afraid to make blogger friends, and blog continuously!
To learn more about myself, be sure and check out my blog, Tea Talk.