Thursday, May 5, 2011

Roadtrip: Chicago Edition

My friend Addison and I made our way to Chicago last weekend. Whenever Matt plays within driving distance, I have to make it to the show. I love roadtrips and Chicago is only four hours away from Bloomington! I had a lot of fun seeing Matt and the other guys. I was in good company (that is an understatement)! Local Natives played at Columbia College. It was a great area over there. We were able to make it over to Millennium Park for some fun before the show!































































































































































































































































































I graduate from college in two days! How crazy is that? Now that this semester is finally through, I promise to be more consistent with posting! Sorry I have been so sporadic lately! How are you guys doing? Surviving the semester? Ready for summer?

5 comments:

  1. What fun, I'm so glad you got to see your man play! Congrats on graduating, that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are fantastic! You're such a rock star among rockstars. And congrats on finishing up school. Are you thrilled? I can't wait to hear and see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this looks like a blast! i have always wanted to go visit the bean/ chicago!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun weekend--i bet the show was great! and congrats on graduating--that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. deng. those pics look fun. AND CONGRATS! omg exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! <3