Thursday, June 2, 2011

Celebrating the warmth with florals!
































































































Photos by Thom Lennon Photography

Aya of Strawberry Koi and I continued our photo shoot with dresses from Cactus Flower with these florals! We had so much fun together.

My outfit:
Dress: Tulle (via Cactus Flower)
Necklace: The Blue Balloon
Belt: Thrifted
Boots: Zuriick

I just arrived home from a long weekend at The Gorge. I attended Sasquatch and was able to spend a lot of time with some of my favorite people. Music updates and photos from the weekend will be posted later this week! I hope everyone is doing well! Did you all do anything fun over Memorial Day weekend?

5 comments:

  1. That dress looks so cute on you! Love where you shot the photos. :) Glad you had a great holiday, mine was jam-packed with lots of picture taking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm Morgan, one of Liv's friends.

    I featured this look on my 7 favorite blogger outfits of the week on my blog, Stylocrat. Hope you enjoy!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are wonderful! I love how fun and summery that dress is. You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! <3