Monday, March 14, 2011

Guest Post: Chelsea of Tea Talk

Hi! I'm Chelsea from Tea Talk and I'm going to be guest blogging today while Kristine is off in Austin. Today I thought I would share with you a little bit about myself, and also about some of my spring must have times and a few of my favorite things to do during spring (tis the season).


























       To start off, I run a personal style and lifestyle blog where I post pictures of my daily outfits, and talk about my life in the Phoenix metropolitan area. I have a great love for personal style, and I'm constantly thinking up new ways to re-mix items I already own, along with always being on the hunt for nice, quality pieces at a discounted price. 

I'm also a big local business enthusiast, as I feel it is important to support the the local shops in your area. I always prefer getting coffee, eating breakfast/lunch/dinner, and shopping at a local store. Among my favorites in Phoenix is:

 Lola Coffee,


Matt's Big Breakfast,


 and The Grow-Op Collective.


Ok, so now that Spring is among us (well, at least in the Southwest) I have been thinking a lot about my Spring must have items. So far I have narrowed it down to wedge sandals, dresses, statement jewelry, and a nice satchel. I'm a pretty classic style girl, so I foresee lots of florals and sold prints in my wardrobe this spring.




Ring, bag, dress, shoes.


Now that you an idea of what to wear (or what I'm going to be wearing at least), you can start planning some fun Spring activities. I think Spring is the perfect time to spend some qaulity time outdoors, and among my favorite things to do are: 

bike riding,


boating on the lake,


and enjoying iced coffees.


Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed a little insight into my life, as well my thoughts on spring outfits and activities. If you're interested in learning more about me, check out my blog,  Tea Talk

Thank you so much for having me Kristine! Hope you're enjoying your trip!
-Chelsea

3 comments:

  1. Officially following you! Look forward to hearing more about you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll wear what you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful! It makes me so excited for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! <3