Monday, August 9, 2010

Burberry Trench Coat




























I went to the mall this past weekend and a friend of mine dragged me into Burberry to show me a trench coat she wants, but can't afford. There was a woman working and she couldn't wait to dress us up in these beautiful trench coats. We both were dying of envy because these coats are beautiful and fit like a glove. Maybe one day I can afford them, for now, I will look at all of the photos on Burberry's Art of the Trench. Art of the Trench "is a living document of the trench coat and the people who wear it." Go take a look!

2 comments:

  1. ooh! I've always wanted a really nice trench coat. That's one of those things that doesn't work so well to get a cheap version of...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I hope to someday own one of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! <3