Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome back into my life, Internet!

I'm sorry for my lack of updates lately. I have been sans internet for awhile now. I'm welcoming it back into my life with open arms! I've recently started working at an extremely cute boutique+vintage shop, Cactus Flower, in downtown Bloomington. Every day that I've worked, I've loved and every single person I've worked with, I've also loved. It's hard not to blow all of my money there! Here's a corny first day of work photo a friend of mine took on my first day:




























(Top: H&M, Skirt: Anthropologie, Shoes: Nordstrom, Bag: UO)


I hope all is well! I've missed blogging! Anyone have any final summer plans?

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable outfit!

    PS One of my favorite penpals/bloggers lives in Bloomington! Do you know Katrina Blair? Here blog is: http://honeyinyourtea.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know her, but I'd like to! What a cute tumblr!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! <3