Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pad Thai

I decided to come home for the night to spend some time with my family. I thought it'd be fun to try to make pad thai for them! I went off of a bunch of different pad thai recipes, but had trouble finding some of the ingredients at the grocery stores in Zionsville, so I played around. I ended up creating a pad thai of my own with much experimentation. Sometimes that's the best part about cooking! (All photos taken by my brother, Matt Claghorn)






























































































What are some of your favorite recipes? Ever had any mishaps turn into masterpieces?

2 comments:

  1. What a cute dress, and your pad thai looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was DELICIOUS! Your experimentation was a success!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! <3