Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cute DIY bow top!

Lately I've been making a lot of cute little hair bows. They're incredibly easy to make, so I've been making quite a few different patterns for fun. I realized that there are only so many different bows I can wear in my hair, so why not add one to something else? This is what I came up with!














































































Voila! I spruced up a plain grey top with a cute little bow! What do you all think?

13 comments:

  1. Hooray, you made one into a bow tie! They're all pretty shweet though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been knitting some bows to put up in the shop soon! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! Great little DIY, thanks for sharing :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! What a great idea, I'm going to try this myself! :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the idea. you are darling with your new diy shirt!

    heartsandtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thank you everyone! You all are so nice! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuter than cute! I <3 bows- so girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE! I love the idea of idea bows to spruce up an outfit! I would love one of your handmade bows :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Chelsea! I would love to send you one :) Send me your address and I'll send one your way! Kclaghor@umail.iu.edu <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad we did this together, and that you've taken it above and beyond what we began! You also look plain adorable :D

    Love!
    Aya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! <3