Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thief and Bandit

I really love the look of these fabric necklaces and bracelet! The colors and patterns really pop. They would definitely be the highlight of any outfit! Check out Thief and Bandit's etsy shop! (via A Beautiful Mess)













































































I'm usually all about wearing blacks, greys, & browns, but I am really loving colorful jewelry, scarves, & tights this season! What are some of your favorite colors this season?

6 comments:

  1. I love these, too! And the model is pretty, which doesn't hurt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! She's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww.. absolutely gorgeous!! and I love the color detail..

    Love,
    The Picnic Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jewelry is beautiful. And I suddenly want chestnut brown hair and rosy cheeks to set off my freckles -- the model is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! <3