Friday, September 3, 2010

Rings by Satomi Kawakita

I came across Satomi Kawakita on one of my favorite blogs, For Me, For You. I don't usually like rings a whole lot, but I am absolutely smitten with these! I ventured over to the website and fell in love.


































































































Do you have any jewelry that you can't go a day without wearing? I have a silver Claddagh ring that was given to me by my grandparents a while back and it's the only item of jewelry I can't live without. I have to say, if I had one of these rings, it'd probably join my Claddagh, permanently stuck on my hand!

8 comments:

  1. I don't consider myself a ring person, but I'm with you -- these are beautiful. Something about their simplicity and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I want. And I don't even like rings! But those are sooo pretty.
    I love my tiny silver studs. They are the smallest studs imaginable. And I - eerily - lost the backs of both of my pearl studs this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have some studs that I loved too, but I'm really good at losing those sorts of things! They're so tiny! Thanks for the comments, girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 and 4 are my favorites. Though I wish #3 was the same color as #4, so #4 wins for me. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally my style - small and delicate. Beautiful, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm, i am really enjoying your blog as well. AND the rough cut diamond ring, uhhhyessss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wear the promise ring that my dad gave my mom after 3 months of dating... (when they were 15 years old!!) it has the tiniest little diamonds but it's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mel, that is so sweet! 15 years old? That melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! <3