Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oh Autumn, I love you so.






















































































































My outfit
Dress: Thrifted from Cactus Flower
Shoes: Cooperative Perforated Oxford from Urban Outfitters
Belt: Goodwill
Ring: Claddagh ring, a gift from my grandparents

Jillian's outfit
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Dolce Vita
Go visit her blog, Proudfit!

Yesterday was a lot of fun! The weather was perfect. It was in the 70s all day, without a cloud in the sky. I spent the majority of my day outside, spending time with my friends. I don't think I stopped smiling all day! I couldn't ask for better people in my life.

4 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I love that dress on you, it was a perfect find... and the ivy pictures are awesome, heehee! :D

    Love,
    Aya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I'm so glad I found it at work! I've never even noticed that church down on Kirkwood until I took those pictures. Maybe we should venture over there some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! the skirt is great.Thanks for having stopped by my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! <3